Friday, June 16, 2006

But yes, ACMilan is my Italian team. And Chelsea is still my Number 1.
I shall tell you more about Kaka. Yes he's a gorgeous gorgeous piece of eye candy but he's also a very very sweet guy who places his priorities on God, Family and Friends. Which to a fan like me caused me to message Clara and say 'We have things in common!' to which she called me a 'mad girl' because those priorities in that order AREN'T as uncommon as I think them to be. If so, then where is my God fearing God loving sweetie who should bear some resemblance to some hotties that I
I'm gushing right right?
If Esta likes to da bao little children home because they're oh so cute and cream puff like, and Bryan likes to eat little children (to each his own), I think I should be allowed to da bao or eat stuff too. Only I'll stick to grown men thanks, because I think they look so gorgeous that I wanna eat them up, either that or keep them in glass boxes to stare at 24/7. (Remove the dots look from your faces!) So...
Lovely lovely Chelsea players and Armani wearing men who look good. Ha. I would post a picture of Kaka here but honestly I know I'm not worthy to be considered a fanatical Kaka fan, 2 years ago he was to me just eye candy (until the ultimate fan also known as Clara enlightened me on his Christianity and everything that made me love him more) BUT I REMAIN A FANATICAL TRUE BLUE CHELSEA FAN of a coming 6 years!!!!!
ALL TOGETHER NOW.
BLUE IS THE COLOUR FOOTBALL IS OUR GAME
WE'RE ALL TOGETHER AND WINNING IS OUR AIM
SO CHEER US ON THROUGH THE SUN AND RAIN
COS CHELSEA, CHELSEA IS OUR NAME.
Yes I'm high but what do you expect. It's Chelsea and good looking men so I'm not surprised that I'm high.
Have you seen those keyrings of soccer balls that instead of the black patches they have flags of different countries? I know Converse has them but it's like only one country and I don't know if they just sell it like that when it's not attached to a bag or pencilcase so if anyone knows let me know!